2. Diamonds or Pearls? Well diamonds can actually serve some industrial purposes, whereas pearls are to the best of my knowledge useless, so I'll go with diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Batman Begins. Not bad. Good aesthetics and directing.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Well, I don't watch TV, but I do download a show or two when I've heard they're good from people whose opinions I trust. Dr. Who really impreseed me this year.
5. What did you have for breakfast? A bageel and a bowl of corn flakes
6. What is your middle name? William; named after my father.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? My mom's lasagne. Too many years since I've had a chance to enjoy it.
8. What foods do you dislike? Any fruit which is ripe to the point of softness. The texture bothers me.
9. What is your favorite chip flavour? Doritos has a really good guacamole chip out there which I enjoy intensely.
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I tend to download MP3s individually from a couple of sites, rather than buying albums. It's been years since I've fed the beast which is the record industry.
11. What type of car do your drive? N/A. I've never, ever wanted to drive one. They're environmentally unfriendly, expensive, dangerous, and the oil industry comprises some of the worst people on earth. I'll gladly take the bus if it means keeping blood off my hands.
12. Favourite sandwich: Rasperry jam and organic peanut butter
13. What characteristic do you despise? Intellectual laziness and dishonesty with yourself.
14. Favourite item of clothing? My fedora. The king of all hats.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? My own bedroom, really. It's where I get my artwork and writing done, and that's my real passion. Anything else is just a distraction.
16. What colour is your bathroom? Bathroom-coloured.
17. Favourite brand of clothing? I refuse to wear logos of any kind.
18. Where would you retire? Retirement is the act of accepting that your death is upon you. If I got to that point, I would hope I could die with dignity rrather than letting it drag out for years.
19. Favourite time of day? 2:30 AM; it's when I have my first workout of the day each day, and it's always exhilerating.
20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 9th birthday. I only had one friend show up to the "party". It's where I first started to realize that I was never going to be a part of the crowd, which was a valuable lesson to learn.
21. Where were you born? Toronto, Ontario
22. Favourite sport to watch? Federal Politics
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I'm not really expecting anyone to.
24. Person you expect to send it back first? See above.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Though I'm trying to break the habit.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night. Definitely.
27. Do you have any pets? Not at the moment. I keep putting offf buying that tank full of geckos I want.
28. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with your family and friends? I've managed to shed 18 centimetres from my waistline since may 6th, and I'm not slowing down.
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A comic book artist.
30. Favourite Non-alcoholic drink? Coca Cola. Though again, I'm trying to fight this addiction. I know it's not good for me.
31. Favourite Alcoholic drink? N/A. I've never had an alcoholic drink, and I don't plan to start.
32. Favourite Radio Station? Air America Radio, which I listen to online. Good comedy and anti-establishment political talk alll rolled up into one.
33. Favourite song at the moment? Wierdly, the Spathi theme from an old video game called Star Control 2.
34. Place of work? Collingwood Village.
35. Best thing about working there? Having eight 30 minute long breaks a night, which I spend unsupervised; I split them between getting artwork done and working out in the gym there. :)
36. Last concert you went to? Never actually been to a concert.
39. Rich or Famous? Depends on what I might be famous for. Some fame is more attractive than others.
40. What's your strongest personality trait? Expressiveness.
41: What's your weakest? My ability to deal with ordinary people on their own terms.
42. Biggest accomplishment in the last year? Losing 32 lbs in under two months.
43. Do you believe in love at first sight? Possible. But generally only in people with neurological disorders.
44. Favourite Movie? Brazil.
45. Favourite Actor/Actress? Not something I give a lot of thought to. I'll say Bradd Pitt, just because he plays a more convincing lunatic than anyone since Jack Nicholson's youth.
46. Birth Date? June 28th; today!
47. AND FINALLY: What can't the world do without? Perversity.